COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!
This is your opportunity to show everyone how you love PostSkunk more then they do

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Uniforms are essential to the success of every Wildlife Control Professional

I’ve been trying to get the 07 Marc Jacobs Vans pretty much since they sold out/day after they came out. I got screwed the first two times I tried to get them off ebay but I finally found a pair on pickyourshoes.com in my size. I fell asleep last night watching an old episode of Dirty Jobs and had a glimpse of what’s in store for me tomorrow after the UPS lady comes up the drive. The opening credits were totally new. instead of Faith No More’s “We Care a Lot” the theam song was a Remix Artist Collective version of Foreigners “Dirty White Boy” and instead of showing various shots of various dirty jobs, it was just a bunch of clips from that show Full Frontal Fashion spliced together with some random street shots in Williamsburg. So then the dream fast forwards a little to my segment where Mike Rowe’s walking threw a second floor hallway introducing my job. But instead of carhartts he’s wearing girl jeans and has the T2 Edward Furlong haircut. All of a sudden the camera slowmoe’s on the panel for the attic pull down stairs and Steve Aoki - Bring It On starts blasting. Then after the appropriate dramatic pause the pull down ladder drops and a cloud of smoke with strobe lights behind it pours down the steps. The first thing you see out of the smoke are my white/gunmetal oldskool Vans X Jacobs coming at the camera (with a fish-eye lense), then through the chaos you start to make out a Hysteric Glamour t-shirt. finally you see me sporting my tortoise shell wayfarers cradling a raccoon in one arm, and fist pumping my other arm in the air to the beat.

I don’t remeber to much after that, but I don’t have to. The seed has already been planted. Look out Discovery chanel, 08’s going to be a big year.

Go here to download Steve Aoki - Bring it on

http://blog.datasapiens.net/2008/02/pillowface-and-his-airplane-chronicles/

And while your at it go to thecobrasnake.com and pick up the full album Pillowface and His Airplane Chronicles


I don’t know about you, but just looking at them gives me some heavy movement




THE DIRT BIKE! THE HAIR! My childhood!

(at least as I like to remember it)

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh
my
god.

i don't know where to begin.

Anonymous said...

i am pretty much in awe of you right now. just so you know.

Anonymous said...

i had the furlong haircut in 6th grade. and it led to me getting to feel up a girl in my tiny school. and then i had it again about a year and half ago. and it led to things i couldnt even dream about in 6th grade.

-malecki