COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!
This is your opportunity to show everyone how you love PostSkunk more then they do

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Punxsutawney Phil says "fuck the weather, six more weeks of ragging!"

It’s February 2nd and that means it’s time once again to take a knee and chug a tall boy in honer of our favorite BAD BOY of the marmot family.

On a consistent basis I’ve been amazed at the cool points groundhogs manage to rack up when I go out on calls. I’ll show up at a house and I’ll find them passed out in the front seat after braking into a car, and I’ve even found one hanging out in hot tub snarling and holding it’s ground anytime someone approached. You thought you and your college buddy’s knew how to leave a party signature on a house, these guy’s get all their buddy’s to come out and collapse the house. It’s like AWK’s music is a way of life for whistle pigs. The affiliation with Bill Murray alone earned them a place on the hot list.

Photo’s from this mornings Puxsutawney debauch-fest kickoff

Translation = let’s get this orgy started!

“I’m gonna make her squeal like a Whistle Pig”

Phil’s bringing back Dr, Seuss hat’s in a BIG WAY. And I, for one, am on board.

Groundhogs days not complete without the official “fuck the police” barker

The man who need’s no introductions, himself

No comments: