COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!
This is your opportunity to show everyone how you love PostSkunk more then they do

Monday, February 18, 2008

Let me tell you about another person who thinks animals are cute........Jesus

Man these god pushers sure are clever. First came Christian rock, then came the born again alt-teen. Now evangelicalism has a new face, and it's cute and fuzzy and you just want to hug it.
The Animals and Religion Network aka "the Proc Flock" made me realize just how jaded I was before I stumbled upon salvation.

Before: I thought it was ok to donate to animal shelters and wildlife foundations

Now: I know that I'm supposed to filter that money threw a religious organization so they can decide were god wants it to go.

Before: I thought I was doing a good thing by helping out others with their animal in distress problems

Now: I realize what god really wants is for me to make every one of my clients sign "A Religious Proclamation For Animal Compassion"

Before: (and worst of all) I thought I really liked animals a lot

Now: I realize if your not liking animals with god on your side, well you might as well not like them at all.

If you too want to join the "Proc Flock" check out this link
http://network.bestfriends.org/religion/news/


And if that's not enough to make a you a believer, then maybe this bird just might talk some sense into ya.
(warning: this might give you nightmares)




No comments: