COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!
This is your opportunity to show everyone how you love PostSkunk more then they do

Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER + POSTSKUNK = RABBIT POST!!!!! : A Bunny Tribute

It's Easter so you guessed it, PostSkunk's throwing in it's two sense about rabbits. Now as a WCO I don't do much in the way of controlling rabbits, the main reason being......their complete live wires! But never the less, anyone can appreciate how the rabbit has positioned itself in the wonderful world of wildlife, and from what I gather, they do! "FUCKING LIKE RABBITS", the Playboy Bunny, Frank Kozik's smoking bunny signature, the unbearably cute factor, the outshine Jesus on his big day factor, the snuggle factor.......and the list goes on!




"FUCKING LIKE RABBITS"

Scenario: Your living in an apartment. Several times, every night you here bed post's breaking dry wall and frantic adult themed moans. To a friend or coworker you describe your neighbors actions by saying " they never stop......_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _? it goes on all night every night".
responsibility for the cliche alone, holds major bragging rights!
Well done my friend........Well done





The Kozik Bunny
It manages to make it's way into almost every issue of Juxtapoz, one way or another. In many circles it's pretty well recognized, and of course Kozik's totally Rad.





Aside from the, trashy in a bad way, tramp stamps that seem to run rampant in the lovely state of New Jersey.....I think the Playboy bunny deserves a lot of credit. It might not be as cool as the FOX Magazine fox, but that has more to do with how tame Playboy is then the bunny itself. Hue Hefner is really pretty amazing guy, he's kind of like the Edouard Manet of the 20th and 21st century.......yea I said it!!!





Today, Bunnies are Bigger the Jesus
Sure Jesus died, 2008 years ago today, for our sin's but come on.....did he ever bring us CANDY!
I don't know about you, but I've never herd of a fish and loaves of bread hunt?
(Me and Leann were having this argument last night........Looks like I WIN!!!)







The Cute/Snuggle factor is pretty self explanatory
Here are a few visual aids.




Maybe it's just me, but I think this rabbit is adorable!



I added this one because it reminds me of an old friends....Coolest rabbit ever! I still have chew holes in the crotches of all my old sweat pants from Frankie Teardrop, who was named for my favorite suicide song!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

matt, i would kill a human for a chance to hang out with that giant rabbit. and i love postskunk, this shit is fucking great.

-malecki

sheer! said...

Dolphins like the sex a lot too. Yes indeed!

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to include the most important Rabbit of them all...the pink vibrating kind.

Anonymous said...

amazing

Anonymous said...

i hunt for loaves of bread all the time, in dumpsters, but not in the name of jesus.


you named a rabbit frankie teardrop?!